Q: Is there a way to check my computer to see if it's faulty or not?

My 2009 HHR was in an accident it ran great until the accident and now the check engine lights on the car will not exceed more than 20 miles an hour and has a very rough idle I was wondering if there's a way to check the computer to see if it has an issue or not

Your computer is located inside the car and would need to be tested by scanning the computer to see if it is storing fault codes for an internal problem or an indication to some engine sensors that may have been damaged by the accident. If you’d like to get this done, have one of our mobile technicians come to your home and scan the computer to diagnose any codes that are stored.

3. Is there a way to check my computer to see if it's faulty or not?