Q: is there a difference in look from the right side to the left side CV axle

The axles for the CV axles on the front is there a difference from the right to the left at the end to go into the tranny

Axle Shaft Seal Replacement $110.63 - $3656.80 Get a Quote
Axle / CV Shaft Assembly Replacement $198.06 - $986.94 Get a Quote

Yes, the transmission "end" of the left side axle is completely different from the transmission "end" on the right side. Consequently, the two axles are not interchangeable and that applies to both automatic and manual transmission versions of this vehicle. If you are replacing these axles on your own be sure to replace the output shaft seals on the transmission. That is the ONLY way to guarantee that once you’re done, you won’t have transmission leaks. If you desire that these CV axles be replaced professionally, the service to request is CV axle replacement. The job is involved, for example, in addition to replacing the axle seals, you must be sure to install the CV axle retaining nut to the factory torque specification, using only a calibrated torque wrench. If that critical nut is not tightened to the correct value, the wheel bearings will be damaged. Please let us know if you have further concerns and hope we can assist you with this repair.