Q: What does the electric power steering system (EPS) Warning Light mean?

What does the electric power steering system (EPS) Warning Light mean?

The electric power steering system (EPS) Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When the light is illuminated, it means that the EPS system is not functioning properly, and the vehicle should be serviced. Tip Like all warning lights, the EPS warning light briefly illuminates when the car is turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit when the engine is on.

3. What does the electric power steering system (EPS) Warning Light mean?