Q: Got my fuses checked and my headlights still don't work but high beams do what else could it be

My head lights don't come in but high beams do . I had my fuses checked but still not lights only high beams . Head lights don't work big beams do

It is possible both bulbs are burned out. The filament in each bulb should be tested with an ohmmeter. The bulbs can also be powered off the car to see if the filaments work but be wary of short circuits if you try something like that. Best to let a trained person deal with it. If the bulbs are good, check for corrosion and/or faulty connections in the bulb socket, wiring, grounds and/or terminals. Finally, check for power at the bulb socket. If there is no battery voltage at the bulb socket, obviously the circuit will have to be traced to find the fault. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a headlight bulb circuit diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Got my fuses checked and my headlights still don't work but high beams do what else could it be