Q: I was rear ended at a stop light and it cracked my subframe. Is it worth fixing and what do u think it might cost?

asked by on February 23, 2017

I was reared ended at a stop light and it cracked the subframe. I have read that people have had problems with them rusting and cracking. Could the accident cause my subframe to crack? It is a huge crack. The car is not even drivàble at this point.

My car has an automatic transmission.i Have a 2002 Chevy cavalier.

Hi there. This question is very difficult for us to answer accurately, as we’re not there to inspect your Cavalier personally. However, this is a job that should be completed by your insurance company or a local body repair facility. I think they would be better qualified to help you in this case.