Q: Power steering light goes off randomly but turns of immediately

My power Steering light goes off when i am either idling and randomly but then quickly turns off when I start to move again. or if i rev the engine.

This is a common symptom of an electronic power steering system. In most cases, the sensors that monitor this system become clogged with dirt and debris and can cause the light to illuminate occasionally as you’ve described. However, if driving and steering is impacted, it can be a more serious issue that should be inspected by a professional mobile mechanic at your location.