Q: Can the radiator cause my car to stall?

The car was having no issue, then out of no where it had stalled twice. I was wondering if the radiator was starting to go bad and that's why it stalled?

Hello - a radiator issue, unless we’re talking about severe overheating, will not cause stalling. This is more commonly caused by idle air control valve, throttle body, intake air leak, or ignition misfire issues. I would recommend having the stalling issue inspected by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and estimate for repairs.