Q: Starting issues when it's cold outside

Ive experienced this problem once before when i turn the key my car hesitates 3 or 4 times before it finally catches n turns on now when the summer came it was fine it didnt hesitate not even once but now its october and it did it 2 times today before work and once going home from work help me please

This is common for most cars in extreme winter months when the temperature drops. As you may know, car batteries create electrical current based upon chemical reactions inside the battery cell. When these chemicals are subjected to extreme cold, these chemical reactions do not happen as well or as fast. The same is also true when it comes to motor oil and fuel in your car’s engine. In some cases, depending on the temperature, ice may form in fuel lines causing a fuel blockage which can also create starting issues. If you are continuing to have this problem, you may want to have an expert, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to inspect the hard starting symptoms for any underlying faults.