Q: How do I activate and deactivate the ParkSense rear park assist?

How do I activate and deactivate the ParkSense rear park assist?

There are two different ways to activate and deactivate the ParkSense rear park assist.

1. Use the rear park assist switch in your instrument cluster.

2. Use the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC), and follow the directions.

There are three different settings for ParkSense. OFF, Sound Only, or Sound and Display.

3. How do I activate and deactivate the ParkSense rear park assist?