Q: Sunroof stuck cracked open

The sunroof does not open or close, and is stuck in a cracked open position.

Hi, does the motor make any noise when trying to move the sunroof? If you can’t hear anything there may be an issue with the motor, however if the motor still has power, there may be something else. There is a metal bracket that pulls the sunshade with the glass when moving the sunroof. Over time this bracket can break and get lodged in the track, preventing the glass from moving. I would suggest getting a certified technician to help determine the operating issue with your sunroof.

3. Sunroof stuck cracked open