My trunk wont close on my 2004 hyundai accent accent 2004...

Q: My trunk wont close on my 2004 hyundai accent

asked by on August 12, 2017

My trunk lid wont close and i need it closed

Hi My. Trunks are one of the simpler components of a vehicle, but just like any other mechanical part, they can malfunction. Some of the common causes would include a trunk latch that is stuck and will not engage, the lock actuator is damaged, or the locking mechanism will not allow the trunk to lock. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a trunk will not open inspection so they can determine the root source of this issue and ensure the right repairs are completed.