Q: My car won't start after replacing the clutch.

I've replaced the clutch and now the car will crank but not start unless the crank position sensor is unplugged

Check the harness to the crankshaft position sensor as it is has a fused wire completing the circuit. When unplugging the sensor, the engine should not start at all. The only thing that can cause the engine to start with the plug off the sensor is the wires are burned and fused together. I recommend replacing the engine harness and install a new crankshaft position sensor if the old one was hooked up with the burned harness. If you need further assistance with your no start condition, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My car won't start after replacing the clutch.