Q: Alignment

So I took my car to two small mechanic shops and They said they couldn't do an alignment and I had to change the ball joint, lower control arm, springs and axel but other mechanic said I just needed to change the lower ball joint but If i change only the lower ball joint will that help any? Or do I have to change the whole thing cause I don't want to be paying more to someone if I don't have to like what parts really effect the alignment ??

Hello. You only need to change the parts that are actually loose. If the ball joint is loose then it needs to be replaced. If the lower control arm has worn out or missing bushings then those should be replaced. If the bushings are just slightly cracked then they are fine. The coil springs do not need to be replaced as the alignment can be done with worn springs. If you want to address the ball joints and have the rest of the suspension checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this.