Q: Car having electrical problems accompanied by a loud clicking.

I have an electrical problem with my car. The electrical components are going haywire, accompanied by a loud clicking under the dash, even with the power off. Car will not start.

A: Hi there. There are many circuits that can ...

Hi there. There are many circuits that can cause this to occur. The most common problem on this vehicle would be a bad connection or a bad battery. The battery needs to be load tested to see if it is failing. If it is fine then the connections at the battery cables need to be checked for cleanliness and tightness. I would also make sure that the negative battery cable ground connections are clean and tight. If the problem persists then a digital voltage meter will need to be used to run through some electrical diagnostics You should enlist the help of a certified mechanic to do this, like one from YourMechanic.