Q: Car starts as usual but as soon as you start to drive the car immediately dies.

Took it to a mechanic he read the codes and said the cars oil pressure was reading high and that I probably needed some new wiring or a new valve and that he'd check then call me back. When he did call me he said I needed a new timing chain kit. What's the real problem?

If the timing chain is badly worn very badly, it may cause the engine to run poorly or not start at all. A badly worn timing chain usually comes with noises and a check engine light. Consider having another mechanic giving you a second opinion on what is causing the vehicle to stall.

3. Car starts as usual but as soon as you start to drive the car immediately dies.