Water leak on passenger's side. infiniti leaks 2008 g37 v...

Q: Water leak on passenger's side.

When it rains, water is leaking into the passenger's side floorboard. I am not sure why this is happening.

Does your car have a sun/moonroof? Sometimes the drain under the glass between the channels gets clogged with debris, if your lucky you can see it but if not have a certified mechanic track down the source of the leak. If you don’t have a sun/moonroof I would suspect the door seals, again have a certified mechanic inspect and verify where the leak is originating.