Q: Loud cracking noise underneath them can have a nic loud cracking noise underneath then car almost dies out

asked by on August 10, 2016

I change the tensioner pulley in the car still has this problem loud cracking noise underneath and engine then almost dies out and traction light comes on

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2007 Lincoln MKX. Unfortunately, without hearing the noise or conducting a few tests firsthand, it is not possible to determine the cause of your concern. Since you say you are hearing the noise under the car, it could be a problem with the suspension or brakes. If you want to have this checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the vehicle’s noise and help you move forward with repair.