Q: Loud cracking noise underneath them can have a nic loud cracking noise underneath then car almost dies out

I change the tensioner pulley in the car still has this problem loud cracking noise underneath and engine then almost dies out and traction light comes on

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2007 Lincoln MKX. Unfortunately, without hearing the noise or conducting a few tests firsthand, it is not possible to determine the cause of your concern. Since you say you are hearing the noise under the car, it could be a problem with the suspension or brakes. If you want to have this checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the vehicle’s noise and help you move forward with repair.

• Loud cracking noise underneath them can have a nic loud cracking noise underneath then car almost dies out