Q: 2013 ford fusion with no start button is not turning on no key detected

asked by on July 11, 2017

i have a 2013 ford fusion and it does not have the start button, my key fob is not working, not unlocking doors or locking it, i had to open the door manually but car wont start either it gave me message of no key detected, my car does not have the start button , i jumped my car and it worked took it to do a battery test and everything is good, next morning car did not start again can anybody help me ?

Hi There, If the key fob is not working, it is likely that the vehicle is not recognizing the key, which will result in the car not starting as you have indicated. This is done as a security measure which allows the car’s security system to render the vehicle inoperable when the key is not detected as present. I would suggest taking the key to your nearest Ford dealer and having the key fob battery replaced.