Q: My 2008 Saturn Vue has lost power steering briefly twice on right turns. The fluid was checked no leaks.

Power steering lost briefly on 2 right turns, squeaking sound accompanied. Fluid level is good no leaks. Do you think it is belt or pump?

Hello. If you are losing power steering on turns, then you may have a belt tensioner issue causing the power steering pump to have low pressure when turning. Have the belt and tensioner checked.

3. My 2008 Saturn Vue has lost power steering briefly twice on right turns. The fluid was checked no leaks.