Q: My car is slow to pull off and sometimes stall like it's not going anywhere then my rpm starts at 500 & by 30mph its 3500

My car stalls when pulling off and it runsvery rough on top of that my rpm starts at 500 andBy the time I'm at 35 to 40 mph it's at 3500 to 4000 could my transmission be failing

You should have the transmission checked to see if there are stored codes for the transmission? You may have engine codes causing the vehicle to go into failure management mode and will limit the transmission shifting and will have low power.

3. My car is slow to pull off and sometimes stall like it's not going anywhere then my rpm starts at 500 & by 30mph its 3500