Q: Car won't blow any hot or cold air

I turn my car on and turn the a/c on or switch it to heater mode and nothing comes on. I checked all the vents and no air is blowing out. When the a/c and heater is on there's no sound. What could it be?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

This may be related to a faulty blower motor or blower motor relay. The blower motor is a unit inside your vent system that blows warm air from the heater core to the vents when the heater is on or cool air from the air conditioning system when the A/C is on. The blower motor relay supplies power to this motor when you turn the switch to "on" that can sometimes fail. When this happens, you may notice that you will not feel anything blowing out of the vents at all. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vehicle’s blower motor system.

3. Car won't blow any hot or cold air