Q: How many coils does my 2013 v6 dodge charger

asked by on May 04, 2017

How many coils does my vehicle have

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Your vehicle has 6 ignition coils. These coils are fairly reliable but if you suspect a problem with them, or the check engine light is on, these coils can be individually tested. Please note that only coils that have been directly tested can be condemned. The mere presence of a diagnostic trouble code listing a "coil" along with other potential causes of the code is not sufficient to make a replacement decision. If you desire a diagnostic please request a check engine light diagnostic and a certified mechanic from YourMechanic will pinpoint the cause of any fault that you are experiencing with the vehicle. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.