Q: My anti theft system locked me out

The alarm keeps going off every time I start it it or open the door

A: It seems like your issue isn't going to...

It seems like your issue isn't going to be resolved without the dealership. However, there may be a couple of things we can do to resolve your issue. I will go through a couple of steps and hopefully it will work.

-1. Try using your remote to see if you can lock it and unlock it. If not you need a new battery in your remote.

-2. Disconnect your battery for 10-15 minutes and see if that works.

-3. Find the fuse for your security system and see if it's bad. If it is you will need to replace it.

I hope this helps and you can get your car running again.