Q: I can't get through in your telephone line to ask if I can leave my keys and have a mechanic work on my vehicle without being here

asked by on July 27, 2017

I can't get through in your telephone line to ask if I can leave my keys and have a mechanic work on my vehicle without being here while I'm out. Please call me asap as I need the car worked on tomorrow - Friday 7/28 808-866-6987

Hi....I have referred this to customer service and they will call you promptly to address your concern. If you leave the keys with another household member, that is fine. Obviously do not leave the keys in the car. During the course of any repair, it is most efficient if you can be reached (by telephone is fine) in the event that any additional parts or labor need your authorization and/or if a diagnostic result has to be explained. If you have already made an appointment, feel free to just leave the keys with a family member and the mechanic will retrieve them on his or her arrival tomorrow. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.