Q: Bench testing the wiper motor - 1979 Chevrolet C30

I can’t figure out how to bench test my window wiper motor. I salvaged it and would like to use it somewhere else. But I can’t figure out what the connections do. There are 7 altogether. This is how I am figuring it out. The 2 big ones go to the motor. The 2 small ones near the fluid pump power the fluid pump. And the 3 down at the bottom are for high speed, low speed and park. Can you help me figure out how to bench test this motor?

Many part suppliers can provide wiring diagrams for older vehicles like your truck - Autozone for example has these on their web site. The wiring diagram may provide enough detail on the power path in each wiper switch position to check out your wiper motor. Truck enthusiast forums on the Internet are also good places to get this level of information from fellow enthusiasts.