Q: APP sensor was replaced but the problem still exists.

Hi Ben, my nissan sunny ex saloon n16 doesn't gas when I step on the acceleration pedal. I just replaced the APP sensor but the problem persists. Here are the codes from the diagnostic test P2122 APP sensor 1 circuit and P2127 APP sensor 2 circuit. Switch D/E low circuit.

Hi there. The throttle position sensor could be defective or the harness to the sensor could have a break in it. Check the harness for any loose or broke wires near the plug. If the harness is good and has no breaks in it, then you will need to remove the harness and the harness from the computer (ECM) and check for continuity to see if the wires are broken. If the wires are broken, then the main engine harness will need to be repaired or replaced. If there is no break and the sensor is working, then the ECM will need replaced. If you need further assistance with your TPS sensor issue, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. APP sensor was replaced but the problem still exists.