Q: Control arm

Hi well I am trying to figure out if I need to change my camber kits too when changing control arm cause my car steering is very bad I have no control over steering sometimes. And also want to find out if camber kits going bad might have made the control arm worst then they were

Hello. It would not be a bad idea to change the camber kit and control arm at the same time, as these components usually wear together. A faulty camber arm can indeed cause accelerated wear on control arms and other suspension components. I would carefully inspect the joints of both components to see if any of them appear to be worn or loose. A few other things I would check are the vehicle’s tie rod ends, both the inner and outer, for looseness as well.