Q: Control arm

Hi well I am trying to figure out if I need to change my camber kits too when changing control arm cause my car steering is very bad I have no control over steering sometimes. And also want to find out if camber kits going bad might have made the control arm worst then they were

A: Hello. It would not be a bad idea to change...

Hello. It would not be a bad idea to change the camber kit and control arm at the same time, as these components usually wear together. A faulty camber arm can indeed cause accelerated wear on control arms and other suspension components. I would carefully inspect the joints of both components to see if any of them appear to be worn or loose. A few other things I would check are the vehicle's tie rod ends, both the inner and outer, for looseness as well.