Q: What does the driver alert Warning Light mean?

What does the driver alert Warning Light mean?

The driver alert Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the time set for a driver break is met.

3. What does the driver alert Warning Light mean?

Q: Oil light came on and the oil is full.

Hi there. Either the oil pump in the engine has failed and is pushing oil at a lower pressure than the sending unit could register or the sending unit failed. If you need further assistance with your warning lights, then...

Q: My car doesnt want to run correctly when the AC is on.

Hello, thanks for writing in. From the symptoms you describe it would appear that your vehicle is experiencing some sort of engine or transmission related problems. If the vehicle will not drive over 30 mph then it may be possible...

Q: I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze, the compass, on star and phone stopped working. Can you tell me what's wrong?

Hello. Most of the time if all of these stopped working at the same time then you either have a failure in the body control module or in the communication module. Most of the time this is a body control...