Q: What does the driver alert Warning Light mean?

What does the driver alert Warning Light mean?

The driver alert Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the time set for a driver break is met.

3. What does the driver alert Warning Light mean?

Q: Why is something in the hood of my car ticking?

You need to check the oil level to see how low you are on oil. You may not have added enough oil. If you are not sure then go to a full service station or have a technician, like one...

Q: My maintenance settings are missing from my 2013 Nissan altima display

Hi there. In most cases, a problem like this is caused by an error code that is stored in the ECU. It can be cleared by having a professional mobile mechanic complete a check engine light inspection, which should allow...

Q: How do I deactivate the security alarm?

The security system alarm will activate when someone opens the vehicle without having a key or a remote transmitter. When the security system is activated, the horn will honk and the lights will flash. To deactivate the system, use a...