Q: What does the driver alert Warning Light mean?

What does the driver alert Warning Light mean?

The driver alert Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the time set for a driver break is met.

3. What does the driver alert Warning Light mean?

Q: Check engine light and vsc track off light is on.

Hi there. The vsc track off light (traction control light) is on for the computer has turned off the traction control for something stopped working. Check the wheel speed sensors and the wiring to them. A dirty wheel speed sensor...

Q: My oil light turns on when i brake. My car is a Nissan Sentra 2001 and it has 156,667 miles. Although oil change was just recent t

The oil pump is driven by the engine. At higher engine speeds, oil pump pressure rises as the pump turns faster. However, when you let your foot off the gas, to brake, engine speed plummets and oil pressure falls as...

Q: What should I know about the Power Steering system?

Like all other modern cars, your Fusion has a Power Steering system that assists with turning the steering wheel. However, depending on the engine in your car, you’ll have one of two possible systems. 2.5-Liter and 3.0 Liter Engines: If...