Q: What does the driver alert Warning Light mean?

What does the driver alert Warning Light mean?

The driver alert Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the time set for a driver break is met.

How do I turn on the auto volume?

When the auto volume is turned on, the volume of the infotainment system will automatically adjust to make up for road, vehicle, and wind noise. To turn on or turn off the setting, follow these easy steps: 1. Press the...

Why is the airbag light flashing

Good question. I had the same problem on my truck recently and it was the easiest fix but I will go through a few steps to help you find the issue and hopefully find your problem. First of all,...

My car is making a grinding noise

Hello. It sounds like you either have a speed sensor that is not reading correctly or you may have a transmission or transfer case issue. If this is an all-wheel drive model, then it is more than likely the transfer...

I have a 2006 nissan altima and it crank but it will not start. What is the problem?

Hi Drico. Thanks for contacting us today. There could be a few different issues causing your hard starting issues. First, if you turn the key and the engine cranks over, then power is not your issue. This would likely be...

How do I arm the anti-theft system?

Arming the anti-theft system is very easy. All you have to do is lock the vehicle with the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. 30 seconds after the RKE transmitter has locked the vehicle, the anti-theft alarm system will be armed....

How do I turn overdrive off?

You can turn the overdrive system off by pressing the O/D Off switch on the side of the shifter. When overdrive is turned off, you will have improved braking from the engine, but your top speed will be limited.

2012 VW Tiguan with 33,440 miles and engine malfunction sensor came on and VW dealership quoted me $990 for decarboxylation and sa

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2012 Volkswagen Tiguan. The Decarboxylation is necessary if you have a sensor reading that you need this done. Unfortunately I am not sure what your question is, however, if you'd like a second...

Battery drain

It sounds like your alternator may not be charging quite as effectively as it should be. The drop in amperage at idle is not necessarily unheard of but could be the beginning of it starting to fail. The voltage when...

How do I set the security alarm?

The security alarm in your vehicle automatically sets anytime you use the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter to lock the doors, or anytime you use the power door switches to lock the doors. When the doors have been locked with...