Q: My 2015 hyundai elantra driver seat won't tilt forward but it will tilt backwards... I don't understand why???

asked by on March 12, 2017

Driver seat will tilt backwards but won't go forwards???

Power Seat is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Typically when this issue occurs on a manual seat, it’s due to the lever mechanism being stuck or an internal spring that activates the forward seat release function being damaged. If it’s a power seat, the power seat motor might be damaged. You might be better served to contact a professional mobile mechanic and have them complete a power seat is not working inspection to determine what is causing this issue.