Q: I got a code P0191 for the fuel rail pressure and a code P0237 for turbocharger boost.

arch the battery after replacing the driver side blinker in the front i disconnected the battery flipped the fuse panel out of the way so I can get to the blinker light when I was reconnecting the battery I touch the open end box end to the ground and the positive Arched it lightly. Open the door inside light did not work and the truck would not start. Checked all the fuses in the panel all good. Redisconnected batterys flipped fuse box out of the way plug closest to the fender under the fuse box,closest to this silver box end fastened to the end of the fuse box unplugged locked in place refasten everything and battery. Truck started right up was idling was like someone would tap the idle. Decided to take it for a spin the truck wood cutout but would not stall till I got to a slight Hill and then installed 3 times and I had to guess it really hard to get up the hill and then I just idle down the road home.two diaognastic codes.P 0191 is Fuel rail pressure & P 0237 is turbochargerBoost

Hi there. When the battery was arched, the power surge had went through the vehicle and caused some circuits to fail. If right after the power surge happened and now you have a code for the fuel pressure and the turbo, I recommend replacing the fuel pressure sensor on the fuel rail and the barometric sensor on the intake. This should take care of the idle issue and the cut outs along with any problems with performance issues. If you need further assistance with your engine stalling after arching the battery, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I got a code P0191 for the fuel rail pressure and a code P0237 for turbocharger boost.