Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-2bvpbejs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-2bvpbejs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-2bvpbejs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-2bvpbejs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-2bvpbejs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-2bvpbejs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-2bvpbejs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-2bvpbejs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-2bvpbejs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-2bvpbejs:173:8

Q: Turn signals not working

The turn signals are not working, but the hazard lights do work.

A: Unfortunately, there can be a few different...

Unfortunately, there can be a few different reasons as to why your turn signals are not working on your Ford Ranger. The most common reason to inspect first is the fuse box. You will want to look for any fuses that may have blown. The next component that would be a reasonable suspect is the combination switch that controls the turn signals. This switch gets heavy use and can internally fail. This generation of Ford Ranger has a common problem with the wiring harness being a little tight in the steering column and occasionally one of the wires may break connection with the combination switch connector. Checking the fuses and bulbs would be a first step, and if you are still having issues with your Rangers turn signals, I would recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic to come by and have a look at your Ford. They will have the tools and experience needed to quickly diagnose why your turn signals are not working. They will also be able to make the necessary repairs so you can safely alert other drivers when you need to switch lanes and make turns.