Q: ABS speed sensor

The abs light came on when i changed the hub bearing and the control arm on front passenger side.so i took it to a shop they changed the abs sensor with a new one but still the abs light is still on what can i do please

This may be related to other ABS wheel sensors. Since your car has 4 of them, it is possible that any of the other three may also need to be replaced. I would start with checking these. Additionally, the ABS control module can possibly fail as well. Although it is rare for these to fail, it is a possibility. I would recommend having the vehicle scanned again after ruling out the possibility of the other 3 wheel sensors.