Q: ABS speed sensor

asked by on September 23, 2016

The abs light came on when i changed the hub bearing and the control arm on front passenger side.so i took it to a shop they changed the abs sensor with a new one but still the abs light is still on what can i do please

ABS Speed Sensor Replacement $108.10 - $630.75 Get a Quote
ABS Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

This may be related to other ABS wheel sensors. Since your car has 4 of them, it is possible that any of the other three may also need to be replaced. I would start with checking these. Additionally, the ABS control module can possibly fail as well. Although it is rare for these to fail, it is a possibility. I would recommend having the vehicle scanned again after ruling out the possibility of the other 3 wheel sensors.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr