Q: When I put my feet on gas pedal it won't go fast no more then 30

My truck won't go pass 30 but if I push the gas real hard it kicks in

Check to see if any diagnostic trouble codes have been stored and use a real time scanner to check the response of the throttle position sensor and oxygen sensors. The throttle position sensor sends a reference voltage to your power-train control module, and the module uses that data to output ignition timing and fuel trims. If the power-train control module is not detecting the proper signal from the throttle position sensor, the engine may not accelerate properly. There are other possibilities (fuel, ignition, air induction) but a mechanic will start with the most likely causes first. If you desire, you can request an engine diagnostic - inadequate acceleration and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. When I put my feet on gas pedal it won't go fast no more then 30