Q: How long does it take to replace the water pump on a 95 corolla

How many hours does it take to install a water pump

The range is approximately two to three hours depending on whether your vehicle has power steering and/or air conditioning. It is economical to replace the pump on a mobile basis and you can obtain a repair quote for mobile replacement by referring to YourMechanic’s water pump replacement service page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. How long does it take to replace the water pump on a 95 corolla