Q: 2010 chevy traverse heat problems

asked by on November 09, 2016

The heat works in the back of the car but not the front

Heater is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello there, a few common faults will cause your 2010 Chevrolet Traverse to only have heat in the front of the vehicle. The problem can either be with the interior air system, or the cooling system of the engine. Some of the most likely problems are a blend door actuator, mode selector actuator, blower motor fault, air in the cooling system, or a cooling system leak. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose why your car does not blow hot air and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.