Q: No power to car

I had to jump my car off because I let it sit for a few weeks drove it for a hour then it shut off in traffic now no lights come on but my hazard lights

A: Your alternator and battery may be the caus...

Your alternator and battery may be the cause of this problem. You should have the battery completely charged and load tested first. If it fails testing, then replace it then test the charging system. When the battery was dead and only jump started, this may have caused the alternator to get burned out and then the car stalled due to low electrical power. If you would like an expert to inspect this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose and repair the loss of power.