Planning to buy new SUV...Rogue vs CRV vs Rav4 l4-2.5l 20...

Q: Planning to buy new SUV...Rogue vs CRV vs Rav4

asked by on August 25, 2017

I am plng to buy new SUV and have options of Rogue , CRV, Rav4, Sante Fe. I would like to have Moonroof for the SUV.

Please let me know the best SUV i can choose among the above mentioned.

First I would not recommend getting the sunroof or moonroof on any of the vehicles you may choose. These tend to have water leaks problems across all manufacturers in a few years and also have track problems that break and cost thousands to fix. On the three vehicles you want to choose from I prefer the Honda since I own one and love it. It is dependable and have not had any issues except normal maintenance. The other two vehicles are also fine vehicles that I have not seen any major complaints for and are very good looking. The choice is yours and you should make sure to drive all of them and look at comfort and quietness of the drive.