Q: Driver's side window not working.

My driver's side window doesn't work anymore.

Window is not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

A power window has several components, all of which will cause it to stop working. The switch, motor and the regulator. The switch is the button you press to make it go up and down. Since it is on the drivers side, it is part of a master switch that also controls the other windows. The motor is attached to the regulator, it spins the regulator to make the window go up and down. Both the switch and motor are electrical components that commonly fail. The regulator is the mechanism that the glass actually rides on. this is what actually makes the window go up or down. Regulators unfortunately also commonly fail. A technician will be able to determine which of these components needs to be replaced. Sometimes regulators come with a motor installed already as an assembly. If this is the case, they will need to be replaced together.