Q: Hello my car at first my car was making a scraping sound when i drive and then it started making knocking sound on my left wheel

Hello my car at first my car was making a scraping sound when i drive and then it started making knocking sound on my left wheel but when i brake both sounds go away but when i start back driving both sound come back what could be my problem

As noises, scraping and knocking often have different causes so it is not clear if there is just one issue or multiple issues with your car. In general, if these noises are coming from the chassis or suspension, the possibilities include stuck foreign matter (perhaps around the brake or dust shield), a faulty axle, wheel bearing faults, loose suspension parts or loose brake parts. As you describe it, the noise is marked and obvious enough that if you request a front end inspection, the responding certified mechanic will quickly pinpoint the origin and get this resolved. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.