Q: Not getting fire to plugs

I blew a fuse for the starter, so I replaced the fuse and the starter. Next, I couldn't get fire for my spark plugs, so I replaced the distributor cap and rotor, but I still can't get fire for the plugs.

Hello, being that you had a blown fuse for the starter and replaced the fuse and starter, I will assume that it cranks over now. For the lack of spark, did you check all your fuses. You could also have a blown fuse for the coils and see if power is present at the coil with the key on. If all the fuse are good and you have power at the coil, then the vehicle should be scanned for code and data monitored. The signal from the crankshaft sensor should be checked on the scanner to see if it reading engine RPM. If the crank sensor has no output there will be no spark since the engine computer doesn’t see a signal from the crank sensor. The computer see’s that it is trying to start but doesn’t see the engine spinning. You may need the aid of a mechanic who can scan the vehicle for codes and data.