Q: Battery drained after plugging charger in lighter and now eas came on t too before battery died. Got battery may 2016

I bought the battery in may 2016 no problems until today when I plugged charger in lighter than battery light came on and it ended up making antisocial brake like come on and completely drained battery while driving they checked alternator may when new battery it was fine.

Some chargers can pull enough current to drain the battery. I recommend unplugging the charger when you turn off and exit the vehicle. Low charging system voltage can cause all kinds of warning lights to illuminate in modern vehicles, so the brake warning light may be related. If you continue to have problems with your vehicle even after the charger is unplugged, I recommend having the charging system inspected. The professionals at YourMechanic would be happy to do this for you.

• Battery drained after plugging charger in lighter and now eas came on t too before battery died. Got battery may 2016