Q: Q: Car jerks while driving

I just got new fuel pump today. I just got new fuel pressure sensor. I got tune up in march. My plugs still look good. I just dont know what could make it not stay crunk and why its jerking while im driving

The first thing to check for in any drivability problem is air leaks. Any air that gets into the engine without being measured will lean out the system and cause problems. Look at all the rubber hoses and boots under the hood to be sure they are well connected and in good condition. Next you want to check for codes. If the check engine light is not on, it probably should be. Turn the key on without starting the engine, the CEL should be on. This is a bulb check feature. If the stays on it means there are trouble codes stored that can help in the diagnosis. These can be read by a technician with the appropriate scan tool. Interpreting trouble codes really should be done by a technician with some experience to keep you from spending money unnecessarily. You can have that done at your convenience by contacting YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your jerking and let you know what it will take to solve it.

3. Q: Car jerks while driving