Q: How much the labor costs to replace caster bushing (aka control arm bushing)? 2004 Lexus LS430

asked by on March 06, 2017

how much the labor costs to replace lower caster bushing / part # 48655-50012

Hi there - YourMechanic does not offer lower caster bushing (aka control arm bushing replacement as a service. Replacing bushings in aluminum control arms in the field is a somewhat risky procedure in the best of circumstances. YourMechanic recommends, and offers as a service, replacement of the control arm, with new bushings installed by the manufacturer. I recommend a control arm replacement to address this service issue, performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location,and make this repair, getting you back on the road quickly.