Q: The car has no power, the ignition relay keeps making a clicking noise, and the car won't start

The ccv valve was going out and would make the car cut off well today my car cut off then the abs sign showed up on my dash then car wouldn't start got it to start by jumping it off and when I went down the Rd the car was studdering and wouldn't go but ten mph then smoke came from the back of the motor on passengers side and shut down now have no power and will not turn anything on

I suspect you have a dead (or very low) battery, a failed alternator, and an electrical circuitry problem as well. It may be hard to tell which came first if there is wiring damage already. The clicking you hear is likely the starter solenoid not getting enough power because of a dead battery.

If the car shut down while driving, that is usually an indicator that the alternator is not charging the system. Once you have jumped it off, it should continue to run on the alternator. The failure to run more than 10 mph and the smoke from the engine compartment suggest very low system voltage and additional wiring problems sapping all the electrical system’s power.

I would recommend having a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, perform an inspection to determine why the battery will not hold a charge and assess any additional problems with the alternator.

3. The car has no power, the ignition relay keeps making a clicking noise, and the car won't start