Q: Are coils replaced with spark plugs

I requested to replace my spark plugs, but do not see any clarity on whether the coils will be replaced in that service or not. How do i go about having both replaced?

The best way to schedule this service would be to call in to customer service and explain to them that you would like your spark plugs and all ignition coils replaced. Ignition coils to not come with the spark plug job and must be purchased separately. I am not sure if the online booking gives you the option to select multiple coils or not. If it does, you can enter the number of coils needed in addition to the spark plugs when booking as well.