Q: My front left tire

My front left tire shakes but still drives just wondering what could it be ?

If the tire’s internal cords are damaged it can cause a wobble. Another possibility is that the rim is bent. You should replace the tire or rim if either are proven to be damaged. If the weights came off then the balance of the tire would be off when going over 45 MPH and up. You’ll need to have the tire re-balanced if that’s the case.

If you’d like a second opinion on this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose the shaking you’re experiencing and help you fix from there. Best of luck.

3. My front left tire