Q: Car misfiring and is barely driving.

When I start the car it will misfire for approximately 25 seconds. Once it starts idling, it smooths out. While driving in warm weather, if I floor it, it will die and not star back up for about 15 to 20 minutes. Now, the car will barely drive. I can barely push the gas, and when I do, the car barely goes, and I get a misfire code 0701. I am hoping it is the ECM. I have replaced the fuel pump with a bigger one, as well as the MAF MAP, and coolant sensor.

A: The modifications you have done are hard to...

The modifications you have done are hard to say if they are causing the problem or not, since they are different than the original equipment specifications. The problem sounds like you are running out of fuel or you do not have enough fuel pressure. The code you mention 0701 could not be found but 700 codes are to a transmission problem and not a missfire. Missfire codes are P0300 codes. I recommend you get advice from a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to see if they can help you to get the vehicle running correctly.