Q: Engine has no power

The engine in my car has no power. I had it diagnosed and got a service codes for the Fuel Pump (3) Blow Up, Fuel Rail Assembly, the Fuel Lines Need to be Flashed, and the Filter needs replacing.

It sounds like the high pressure injection pump has gone out. When this happens, tiny metal particles contaminate the fuel rail and clog the injectors. The fuel pump will have to be replaced and the lines and injectors will need to be flushed to ensure fuel can flow through the injectors. A certified mechanic will able to assist you in order to make the proper repairs needed to get your engine fully functioning again.