Q: After replacing my camshaft position sensor I have abs, slip and vdc off lights on. Could it be a bad camshaft sensor * 02 q45

After replacing my camshaft position sensor I have abs, slip and vdc off lights on. Could it be a bad camshaft sensor

Hi Travis. If you have multiple electrical warning lights on the dashboard after completing a camshaft position sensor replacement, and the battery terminals were not removed - it’s likely that these warning lights are triggered by an electrical short. It’s also possible that when the battery was connected, an electrical short triggered these codes and stored them in the ECU. To clear these codes, and verify that you don’t have major system problems, you’ll have to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a warning light inspection.

3. After replacing my camshaft position sensor I have abs, slip and vdc off lights on. Could it be a bad camshaft sensor * 02 q45