Q: Emergency brake rusted to wheels

It looks like the emergency brake is rusted to the wheels and preventing the car from moving.

Parking brake is stuck Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi. I’m not exactly sure what you mean, but the parking brake cable may be seized. Rust on the face of a brake rotor or brake drum is normal and not a cause for concern. It looks like your parking brake system uses mini-drums inside the brake rotors. In this system, setting the parking brake pushes the shoes out against the inner rotor to lock the wheels. Other reasons your parking brake may be locked up include a broken or weak return springs. Since it sounds like your vehicle doesn’t move, I suggest calling YourMechanic to have a trained professional inspect the parking brake issue with your vehicle.